Superfoodist: Twinkel Star

Twinkel Star
Rotations around the sun:
22 - Yellow Overtone Seed

Favorite Superfoods:
MSM!!! Camu Camu, Cacao, Suma, Barley Grass, Wheatgrass, Chlorella, Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, Flax.

What effects are Superfoods having on your life?
I went raw about 3 years ago, and have been mostly raw ever since. When I started, I only had a few supers, like Chlorella & Spirulina, Maca & Gojis. Now I run Hunab Ku, we stock most of the superfoods, so we have
them more. I have definitely noticed a change for the better. Especialy since Cacao started being more widely available. I think there has been a general shift of consciousness in the community, raw and not, towards a more happy, positive and awakened outlook on things.

Personally, I have found that my levels of physical fitness, flexibility and stamina have increased. It has become easier to travel on a raw diet by a long way! I can now just fill a bottle with my supergreens mixture and it will sustain me all day, despite the possibility of only being able to find some lettuce to eat...
Overall, the superfoods have helped me have the best reality ever!!

Who are your personal heroes?
Kathleen Harrison. She is not a raw fooder, but a shamaness in training as she would probably say.
She has visited a Mexican tribe in the mountains once a year for the past nine years, on a very long and slow apprenticeship. They teach her about sacred plants and herbal medicine. Her love and respect for the plants, their environment and the peoples who teach her is so inspiring. Hearing her speak of plants and foods as entities in their own right, to be loved and respected just like us, is like superfood for my soul. I grow, use, and love plant medicines and foods and so to hear others speak of them in the same way is beautiful.

Other than Kat, I love David Wolfe, with his ever lasting best day ever, and my beautiful star sister Super Goji Girl...
The most gorgeous Tonya Kay, we are both raw fooders, fyre spinners, stilt walkers and dancers!

Where are your favorite places to acquire Superfoods?
Oohh, is it wrong to say 'me'? Hunab Ku stocks any superfood I could want! I get my wheat grass from the Green Seed co, based in brighton, the most magickally charged grass on the planet; and for special chocolate, I go to my husband (who I think makes the best). The Raw Chocolate Company Raw Living & Total Raw Food.


Favorite Websites:
Raw Gaia - The best *and only* totally natural, chemical free, handmade, vegan and RAW cosmetic company ever!
Tonya Kay - Check out Tonya's amazing website, for more info on the most incredible raw superhero.
Funky Raw - Rob and Co's UK raw shop, festival and magazine...
Give it to me Raw - Beautiful Raw community!
Pleebles - Magic!

Twinkle Star's Webstes:
Hunab Ku is my online Portal for the Immortal, stocking everything from superfoods to visionary art, healing herbs to hand blended incenses... and lots in between!

The Superhero Metamorphosis Team & I are running the UK David Wolfe retreat this year, along with a one day talk and raw workshops leading up to it!

My personal site f
eatures my performing, modeling and dance works. It also has my blog, my portfolio and CV. You can also find out where and when I will be performing, teaching or speaking!

My profiles:
MySpace
Give It To Me Raw
Tribe

Favorite Quote:
"Every Man and Every Woman is a Star."
- Aleister Crowley.


No comments: